Manna on Main Street is dedicated to improving food security & nutrition in the North Penn region at the individual, family, community & institutional level. We’re working to:
- Improve healthy food access for pantry clients
- Further child & family nutrition education
- Strengthen our region’s summer food safety net
We’ve developed or are participating in several programs that support these goals, including:
- Cooking Resources – Recipes, nutrition info & cooking ideas
- Produce 4 Kids – Fresh fruits & veggies for families
- Cool Kids Corner – A special area in the pantry (for cool kids only!)
- Special Dietary Needs – A section in the pantry for low-sodium, low-sugar, gluten-free, & other special food items.
- Summer Food Service Program (Grab & Go) – Free healthy meals & activities
- Community Garden – Providing fresh local produce for our community
- Fresh Kids – Interactive child nutrition program
Please click the links above to learn more about these specific programs & how you can get involved! As Manna continues to grow & serve the North Penn area, so too do our efforts to make good, healthy food accessible to everyone in our community.