You can drop off food any day of the week!
Below are food items that our pantry can use this time of year, but if you are holding a food drive, we will accept any and all non-perishables.
We are striving to provide healthier options in our Market. Please consider donating low salt/low sugar and whole grain items.
•Soup all varieties (especially No salt soup found in the dietary needs section at the Grocery Store)
•Almond/Soy/Coconut/boxed milk and protein supplements
• Canned tomato’s and Tomato Sauce
– Diapers (Newborn, size 5 & 6 needed), baby wipes and baby hygiene items (shampoo, lotion, powder)
– Toilet Paper, Tissues, Paper Towels
– Laundry Detergent
– Shower gel and Hand Soap
– Feminine Care
– Hair Care Items- Shampoo and Conditioner-Brushes
– Cleaning Products (bathroom cleaner, window cleaner, laundry detergent, dish soap ect)
– Lotion, Lip Balm, Vaseline
Other foods needed in general (in no particular order):
•Canned Meats (Spam, canned Ham, canned seafood ect)
•Spices (salt, pepper, garlic ect)
•Dried Fruit (raisins, etc )
•Tomato sauce/diced,whole tomatoes
•Condiments (ketchup, mustard, mayo ect)
•Breakfast Cereals Oatmeal and Pancake Mix
• Dry or Canned Beans, Baked Beans, All other Beans
•Peanut Butter & Jelly
•Canned Carrots, and other vegetables (we have plenty of green beans and corn)
•Special dietary non-perishables: gluten-free and nut-free; low-sodium; heart healthy products
•Fresh Fruit (apples, oranges, potatoes, and other fruit/veg that has good shelf life)
•Frozen Meats (household size best, but bulk is ok)
If you are holding a food drive, we will take any and all non-perishable foods, diapers, baby food and formula, personal care items, and pet food. We prefer to not to accept soda, candy and junk food.
To learn more about Manna’s food needs, please contact Britt Peterson: Britt@mannaonmain.org.